Have you recently purchased your hoverboard and suddenly it won’t turn on? Don’t worry, this happens to most people who have never had one before.
The first thing you need to do is make sure that the battery has enough charge in order to use your hoverboard, otherwise, you will be disappointed when it doesn’t turn on! Hoverboard troubleshooting tips can be found below that should help resolve most issues.
If the hoverboard still won’t turn on after following these tips, then it’s time to contact the manufacturer to find out about a possible replacement battery or charger for your hoverboard!
Why a Hoverboard Does Not Turn On
The reason your hoverboard does not turn on could be a variety of things including
- The battery needs to be charged
- Your board is not plugged in
- You have not enabled Bluetooth
- Your board has no power source
- The buttons are broken or unresponsive
- You are not riding the board correctly
- There is an error with the firmware that needs to be fixed by a technician
Things to Check before Calling it Quits
- Check the battery. Is it charged? If not, plug in the charger and try again
- Make sure you have a working power outlet by testing with a lamp or phone charger
- Try to reset your board by pressing the button on the left side of the battery pack for five seconds. That should restart it. If that doesn’t work, remove and reinsert the battery pack and try again
- Disconnect your board from any wires or other devices (if applicable). This might solve any connection issues that are preventing your board from turning on
Board is not plugged in
If the board is not plugged in, you will not be able to power the board. Check for a faulty charging cord or try plugging it into a different outlet. Also, make sure that the battery is fully charged before unplugging and returning to use. If these steps do not fix the issue, please contact customer service.
- Turn the Bluetooth off and then back on again. If you are unable to do so, you can also try turning your phone’s Bluetooth off and then back on again. Sometimes a change of phone or Bluetooth device can cause this issue
- Check that the front panel LEDs are lit up when the board is powered by pressing the power button located on top of the battery compartment lid (the one with two icons)
- Check that there is no debris blocking any of the vents at the bottom of your board as this may be causing it not to charge properly or not work at all in some cases
No power source
If your Hover Board is not turning on, you may have a dead battery. To find out, use your Hover Board’s charger and plug it into an electrical outlet. Wait at least five hours before testing it again to see if the battery has a charge.
If the battery does not have a charge after five hours, you will need to purchase a new one. You can take your old Hover Board’s battery to any store that sells replacement batteries for the device and trade them for a new one in return.
Replacing the Battery
The most common cause of a hoverboard not turning on is the battery. This is usually because it has gone dead, or there was an issue with the battery during charging.
Replace the battery to fix this problem. The first thing that you need to do is find out if your battery needs replacing by taking a look at the lights that are located next to where you charge your device.
If they’re green then your board should be fully charged and ready to go; however, if they’re red then there’s an issue with either the charging process or with the battery itself and it needs replacing.
Hoverboard may be overcharged
One of the most common causes of a hoverboard not turning on is overcharging. If you’ve had your board plugged in for more than 12 hours, there’s a chance that it’s been overcharged.
To fix this, remove the charger and plug it back in after about an hour. Sometimes all that’s needed is for the battery to have some breathing room and reset itself.
If your board is not turning on, it may be due to water damage. Check the battery and the charging port for signs of water.
If the battery looks wet, remove it from the charger and put it in a bowl of rice overnight. The rice will absorb any remaining moisture and should allow your board to start up again with no problem.
When a new product arrives, it is important to inspect it for any signs of damage. This includes inspecting the packaging and carton (or box) the item was shipped in.
If you notice any broken or crushed corners, dents, tears, or punctures in the box, this is an indication that your package may have been mishandled by a shipping company and could be open to potential damage caused during transit.
If you notice any physical defects or damage, don’t hesitate to contact customer service immediately as this may be considered a defective product that needs to be replaced before use.
How do I reset my hoverboard?
First, try to press the power button. If that doesn’t work, try removing the battery and plugging it back in. You can also try plugging your board into a wall socket using the charging cable.
If none of these solutions work, there might be an issue with your battery. If you think this is the problem, you can contact customer service or take your board to a certified retailer for them to take a look at it.
What if the hoverboard beeps but won’t turn on?
When you plug in your hoverboard for the first time, it will usually beep. If it doesn’t beep, this means that the battery isn’t getting charged. You can charge it overnight and see if it starts charging.
Otherwise, the battery might need replacing. In this case, contact your retailer or manufacturer to find out how to get a new battery.
In case you are using an iPhone or Android device and are experiencing this issue, there may be an app update required for your device to work with your board.
How do I fix my hoverboard sensor?
In order to fix this issue, there are a few things that you can try.
- Make sure that the wheel is clean and free of debris like mud or sand. If it is dirty, wipe it off with a dry cloth or paper towel
- Check the wheel sensors and make sure they are clean and free of obstructions. You might need to use compressed air or a vacuum to do this
- Check the battery connections at both ends of the battery connector cable and make sure they are tight and secure
- Take off any weight that may be inhibiting movement by removing anything from the board’s deck area before turning it back on again
Overall, there are many reasons why a hoverboard will not turn on. The most common reason is that the battery is dead or the battery is connected incorrectly to the board.
Other reasons include broken or disconnected wires and circuit boards, as well as a faulty charging port. If you have any of these problems with your electric scooter, follow the steps outlined in this blog post and you should be able to fix your problem.